Meridian 59 chat commands
The following guide describes the chat commands and their different ways how to interact with them.
- e sneezes loud.
- This lets you make an emote each player can read in your area.
- Result: 'Carmelia Truesong sneezes loud.'
- s I am cold.
- Lets you say something to other players in your area
- Result: 'Carmelia Truesong says, "I am cold."'
- t <another player> Hello how are you?
- Tells <another player> a text in private. Only the other player can read this.
- Result: 'Carmelia Truesong tells you, "Hello how are you?"'
- y yay, I found an artifact!
- Yells out some text, everyone in the area and beneath the area can read this.
- Result: 'Carmelia Truesong yells, "yay, I found an artifact!"'
- b Hello, server!
- Broadcasts a text all over the server.
- Result: 'Carmelia Truesong broadcasts, "Hello, server!"'
Player / NPC interaction
- Pick up an item.
- drop an item.
- Offer an item to NPC or player
- Buy an item off a NPC
- Put an item into a nearby chest
- Makes you wave.
- Makes you point at someone.
- Makes you look happy.
- Makes you look sad.
- Makes you look neutral.
- Makes you look wry.
- Makes you sit down to regain Vigor
- Lets you stand up.
- cast <spell name>
- Casts the spell, beware that you need to add quotation marks around the spellname, if it got white spaces inbetween. Ex.: cast "dispel illusion"
- Opens up the F-key bindings dialog
- Opens up the who is online dialog.
- Opens up the map in main view.
- Opens up the mail dialog.
- Opens up the help page.
For each of the bankers, there are different commands available to manage your money. Keep in mind that you do not 'say' the commands. just type them into the chat bar:
- Deposit <value>: Deposits your money to the bank.
- Withdraw <value>: Banker will give you the value of money, as long as there's enough balance.
- Balance: Banker will tell you how much money you've got in his bank.
For item banks there are no special commands. You can put items into the bank using the 'offer' command, and get them back using the 'buy' command.
Coloring your text
There is a way to color up your text in different ways. You will need to add preceding commands infront of the to-be-colored text. The following commands are available:
- ~n: resets your text to normal
- ~I: makes your text go italic
- ~U: makes your text go underlined
- ~B: makes your text go bold
- ~b: makes your text go blue
- ~g: makes your text go green
- ~r: makes your text go red
- ~k: makes your text go black
- s ~II am italic while ~B~gI am italic and green while ~U~n~rI am normal red while ~B~b~II am italic, bold and black
- Result: I am italic while I am italic and green while I am normal red while I am italic, bold and black